Associate Provost for Graduate Academics, Department Head and Associate Professor
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Phone: (718) 260-3725
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: RH 728
University of Illinois, Class of 1984
Doctor of Philosophy,
University of Illinois , Class of 1983
Master of Science,
Temple University , Class of 1979
Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry
Thin polymer films,
Mass transfer in membranes
- Molecular Weight Effects in Adhesion, Gun Young Choi, Walter Zurawsky, and Abraham Ulman, Department of Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Materials Science, and the NSF MRSEC for Polymers at Engineered Interfaces, Polytechnic Institute of NYU, Six Metrotech Center, Brooklyn, New York 11201, Received March 16, 1999.
- Acid-Base Interaction in the Adhesion between Two Solid Surfaces, Gun Young Choi, Jung F. Kang, Abraham Ulman, and Walter Zurawsky, Department of Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, and Materials Science, and the NSF MRSEC for Polymers at Engineered Interfaces, Polytechnic Institute of NYU, Six Metrotech Center, Brooklyn, New York 11201, Cathy Fleischer Imaging Support and Technology Division, Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, New York 14650-2158, Received September 15, 1999.
- WHAT HAPPENS IN THE INTERFACE BETWEEN A SILICON RUBBER AND A SILICON OXIDE SURFACE - A CHEMIST'S VIEW. Gun Young Choi, Abraham Ulman, Yitzhak Shnidman, Walter Zurawsky, Polytechnic Institute of NYU, Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, Brooklyn, NY; The NSF MRSEC for Polymers at Engineered Interfaces.
- W. P. Zurawsky, J. E. Littman and H. G. Drickamer, Pressure-Induced Conduction and Valence Band Shifts in InP and GaAs from Measurements at Semiconductor-Electrolyte Interfaces, J. Applied Physics 54 (1983) 3216.
- P. Gavilovic, K. Meehan, H. Holnyak, Jr., K. Hess, W. P. Zurawsky, H. G. Drickamer, M. J. Lodowise, W. T. Dietze and C. R. Lewis, Absorption Measurements at High Pressure (0-10 kbar) on Strained Superlattices, Solid State Communications 45 (1983) 803.
- W. P. Zuraswsky, Kaj Stolt and H. G. Drickamer, High-Pressue Studies of Interface States Induced in CdS by Ag and Cu, Applied Physics 57 (1984) 2817.
- J. D. Le Grange, H. E. Riegler, W. P. Zurawsky, and S. F. Scarlata, Fluorescence Anisotropy Studies of Orientational Order of Langmuir-Blodgett Multilayers, Thin Solid Films, accepted for publication (1987).