Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Phone: (718) 260-3177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: RH 632
Stanford University, Class of 1967
Princeton University, Class of 1966
Doctor of Philosophy, Organic Chemistry
New York University, Class of 1964
Master of Science Equivalent (No Degree),
City College of New York, Class of 1958
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry
Chiral Studies Across the Spectrum of Polymer Science: From dilute solution to the glassy state, from liquid crystals to peptide nucleic acids, from viruses to holographic imaging.
- DNA-Protein Interactions as the Source of Large Length Scale Chirality Evident in the Liquid Crystal Behavior of Filamentous Bacteriophages. S. Tomar, M. M. Green, L. A. Day, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., accepted for publication, 2007.
- C-H to O Hydrogen Bonding: The Attractive Interaction in the Blend between Polystyrene and Poly(vinyl methyl ether). M.M. Green, J.L. White, P. Mirau, M.H. Scheinfeld, Macromolecules, 39, 5971(2006).
- Color Changing Cholesteric Polymer Films Sensitive to Amino Acids. P.V. Shibaev, D. Chiappetta, R. L. Sanford, P. Palffy-Muhoray, M. Moreira, W. Cao, M. M. Green, Macromolecules, 39, 3986(2006).
- Titration of Polycarboxylic Acids in Methanol Solution. Polymer Chain Extension, Ionization Equilibria and Conformational Mobility, S. K. Pearsall, M. M. Green, H. Morawetz. Macromolecules, 37, 8773 (2004).
- Chiral Effect on a Self-Assembling Bicopper Complex. W. Liu, J.-M. Guenet, M. M. Green, Chirality, 16, 661 (2004).