Industry Associate Professor
Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Phone: (718) 260-3504
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: 10.070 (2 MetroTech Center, 10th Floor)
Tsinghua University, China, Class of 2003
Doctor of Philosophy, Electronic Engineering
Tsinghua University, China, Class of 1998
Bachelor of Science, Electronic Engineering
EE136: Communication Networks EL5363: Principles of Communication Networks EL6383: High Speed Networks
- Network Resilience
- Network Topologies
- High Speed Networks
- Optical Networks
- Kang Xi and H. Jonathan Chao, “ESCAP: Efficient SCan for Alternate Paths to Achieve IP Fast Rerouting”, in proceedings of IEEE Globecom 2007.
- Kang Xi and H. Jonathan Chao, “IP Fast Rerouting for Single-Link/Node Failure Recovery”, in proceedings of IEEE Broadnets 2007.
- Kang Xi, Shin’ichi Arakawa and Masayuki Murata, “Virtual Fully Connected WDM Network: A High Performance Single-Hop Architecture for Metropolitan Area Networks”, Elsevier Journal of Optical Switching and Networking, 3 (2006), pp. 24-40.
- Kang Xi, Shin'ichi Arakawa, and Masayuki Murata, “An efficient algorithm for converter placement in dynamic WDM networks,” in Proc. of International Conference on Communications (ICC 2005), Seoul, Korea, 2005.
- Kang Xi, Shin’ichi Arakawa, Masayuki Murata, Ning Ge, and Chongxi Feng, “Packet-Mode Scheduling with Proportional Fairness for Input-Queued Switches”, IEICE Trans. Commun., vol. E88-B, no. 11, pp. 4274-4284, November 2005.