Barry S Blecherman
Finance & Risk Engineering
- Phone: (718) 260-3398
- Email: email@example.com
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania , Class of 1994
Doctor of Philosophy, Management Science and Applied Economics
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania , Class of 1991
Master of Arts,
University of Pennsylvania, Class of 1982
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering
FRE 6371 Contract Economics FRE 6023 Economic Foundations of Finance
Applied Management Science
Information economics and strategy
Judgment bias in managerial decisions.
- Blecherman, B. (1999) “The Adoption of Automated Negotiation”, Technology in Society, Pergamon Press.
- Blecherman, B. (1998) “Participation Constraints on the Adoption of Fully Automated Negotiation”, 1998 Clemons, E. K., Thatcher, M. E., Blecherman, B., and Croson, D.
- (1997) “Information Technology andInformation Asymmetry: The Future of Private Individual Health Insurance”, Proceedings of the30th International Conference on Systems Science, IEEE Computer Society Press. Blecherman, B.
- “The Economics and Strategy of Open-Source Software”, Roundtable of the Institute forTechnology and Enterprise, New York, NY. March 15, 1999 Blecherman, B.
- “Participation Constraints on the Adoption of Fully Automated Negotiation”, The Fifty-Eighth Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. San Diego, CA, August 11, 1998.