Poly Pride Week T-Shirt Design Contest
Be a part of a longstanding NYU-Poly tradition, by submitting a design for the Poly Pride Week T-Shirt contest!
During the week of Tuesday January 29th - Friday Feb 1st (5:00PM), students will have a chance to vote for their favorite option, which will be printed on a t-shirt and handed out during Poly Pride Week! The winner will receive an Apple iPad!
The theme of Poly Pride Week will be "Reconstructing Our Community'. Please create your design according to this idea.
- Submissions are due no later than 9:00am Tuesday, January 29th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please see T-Shirt Contest Guidelines and design on this template.
- Send to email@example.com.
NYU-Poly Mascot Competition
Sign up to compete during the Poly Pride Week Pep-Rally on Thursday, 2/14/13 @ 4:30 in the Jacobs Gym for your chance to represent NYU-Poly at the NYU All-U Games February 20th at Coles Rec Center. The winner will take home a Nike Fuel Band!
- All interested students must complete this Mascot Competition Application and submit it to Athletic Trainer Matt Devens in the Athletics Department in RH-001 by Friday 2/8/13.
NYU-Poly Banner Competition
Enter your NYU-Poly club or organization for a chance to win bragging rights and tickets to a Brooklyn Nets game at Barclays by designing a banner for the Poly Pride Week Pep Rally on Thursday, 2/14 @ 4:30pm, Jacobs Gym.
- This Banner Comptetition Application must be submitted to Athletic Trainer Matthew Devens in RH 001 before you receive your banner. Banners must follow these Guidelines.
- Banners are due Monday February 11th no later than 2PM.
- Banners will be displayed at the pep rally banner parade on the February 14th and be judged on Saturday February 16th.
- The winning banners (First, Second, and Third Place) will be announced at the Basketball game on Saturday 2/16.
Poly Pride Week Schedule of Events!
Students who are interested in participating in any of these games/activities MUST sign up prior to the day of the event. Sign up forms are available in the Gym from 9am- 4pm Monday - Friday and in the School Store (Jacobs lobby next to the security desk) from 10am- 5pm Monday - Friday.
Monday, February 11 Intramurals (gym)
10AM – 1PM – 3 vs. 3 Basketball Tournament (Preliminary rounds)
2PM – 4PM – Dodge ball (Round Robin style)*
Tuesday, February 12 Intramurals (gym) / Spring Club Fest (Regna)
10AM – 12PM Volleyball 6 vs. 6 (Preliminary rounds)
12PM - 6PM - Spring Club Fest!
1PM – 4PM 5 vs. 5 Indoor Soccer Tournament Style (Preliminary rounds)
Wednesday, February 13 Poly Pride Day (gym & Regna)
11AM – 6PM All- U Games events
- Inflatable Rock Wall*
- Foosball Tournament*
- Sumo Wrestling*
- Table Tennis Tournament*
Thursday, February 14 Pep Rally/ Mascot Competition/ All U-Games (gym)
10AM – 12PM – 3 vs. 3 Basketball Finals*
12:30PM – 2:30PM Volley Ball Tournament*
3PM – 4PM Rock, Paper, Scissor Tournament*
4:30PM – 5:30PM Pep Rally
- Mascot Competiton*
- Limbo Contest*
- Tug O War*
6PM - 10 PM – Poly Men’s Basketball game vs Yeshiva (Home)
Friday, February 15 Intramurals Finals (gym)
10AM - 12PM – 5 vs. 5 Soccer Finals
12PM – 2PM – Dodge Ball Finals*
6PM - POLY'S GOT TALENT COMPETITION (Pfizer Auditorium)
Saturday, February 16 Poly Pride and Alumni Homecoming (gym)
9AM - 10 AM – Alumni Judo Play and Cross Country Run
10AM - 11:45 AM - Alumni Brunch Reception
12PM - 1:30 PM – Poly Women’s Basketball game vs Mount St. Vincent
2PM - 3:30 PM – Poly Men’s Basketball game vs Mount St. Vincent
4PM - 6 PM – Alumni meet and great reception
Sunday, February 17 Poly Pride and Alumni Homecoming (gym)
10AM - 3 PM – Brunch & Poly Men’s Volleyball Tri-Match vs Yeshiva and New Jersey City University
*Winners will represent NYU-Poly at All-U Games on Wednesday 2/20 at Coles Rec Center (NYU)!