One of the goals of NYU Polytechnic is to teach students how to function effectively in teams, both as leaders and as members. Out-of-the-classroom experience plays a crucial part in the development of this skill. Therefore, students are invited and challenged to live out what they are learning in the classroom. Please consider the following opportunities to gain real-world leadership and team work experience.
NYU Polytechnic students have the opportunity to take on a variety of leadership roles, including Mentors, New Student Orientation Leaders, and leaders of the 40+ clubs and organizations. Student leaders are instrumental in enhancing the quality of campus life through co-curricular activities such as institutional governance, clubs, organizations, special committees, recreational and cultural endeavors, and the planning and production of special programs.
- Join and become a leader in one of our 40+ student clubs.
- Undergraduate Student Council
- Graduate Programming Association
- Undergraduate Orientation Captain and Orientation Leaders
- Graduate Orientation Leaders
- Undergraduate Mentorship Program mentors