- Position Title
- Adjunct Faculty
- Position ID
- Position Type
- Technology Management and Innovation
About the Position
The Department of Technology Management and Innovation at the Polytechnic Institute of NYU is seeking candidates to teach in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering program (Specific Course/Topics/Areas are listed below) in the upcoming fall and spring semesters and to enrich its existing adjunct pool. All positions are contingent upon adequate enrollment.
- Quality Control & Improvement
- Production Planning & Control
- Facility Planning & Design
- Factory Simulation
- Target Costing
- Lean Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Systems Eng
- Supply Chain Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Production Science
- Design for Manufacturability
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Candidates must hold a minimum of a MS degree but a PhD is preferred in related area.
- Minimum of ten years of hands on experience in a manufacturing or supply chain operation. Prior Teaching experience at graduate level is a plus.
Apply for This Position
Please submit the following documentation to apply for this position:
- Cover Letter
- Statement of teaching philosophy
- Prior to a final offer of employment the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background check including, but not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification and criminal background check.