NYU-Poly invites you to partner with us as a sponsor of Inno/Vention, a university-wide student idea competition for the best and the brightest budding entrepreneurs. The competition aims to challenge students to use their knowledge of science, engineering, and technology in conjunction with their imagination and creativity to generate new ideas to solve real world problems of high societal impact. Teams build real skills as they develop and refine prototypes over three months of collaborative ideation. A variety of sponsorship opportunities are designed to increase awareness of your organization among the top entrepreneurs at New York University who bring their expertise in engineering, and business and public administration to the competition.
Competition Sponsorship Levels
$75,000 Inno/Vention Master Sponsor receives all benefits below, and:
• Top Billing for NYU-Poly’s Inno/Vention Competition 2013
• Opportunity to provide competition judge
• Highest recognition in all competition collateral and event signage
$25,000 Presenting Sponsor receives all benefits below, and:
• Recognition as a named sponsor of either the: Inno/Vention SparkStart, Inno/Vention Prototype Challenge, or the Inno/Vention Entrepreneurs’ Awards
$10,000 Competition Sponsor receives all benefits below, and:
• Logo recognition on event signage
• Opportunity to provide an event speaker
• Opportunity to mentor a team
$5,000 Sponsor receives all benefits below:
• Recognition on website, in press releases, and in related print and digital materials
• Opportunity to host a corporate information table during Inno/Vention
1,000 Team Sponsor receives all benefits below:
• Sponsor a team’s prototype, serve as a mentor and attend Inno/Vention Demo Day on April 24th.
Or make a gift of any level.