Inno/Vention is a competition that challenges NYU students to prototype and pitch commercially viable ideas for real world problems. The goal is to build a robust culture of competition at NYU-Poly that drives innovation through ideation and entrepreneurship.
- Teams must be comprised of current NYU undergraduate and graduate students
- Non-students team members are allowed but only current students can present throughout the competition.
- Every team must have a least one (1) current NYU-Poly student on their team
- No previous entries will be accepted
- Maximum team size is four (4) individuals