Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm EDT
- Location:Dibner Building, LC 400 (Fourth Floor)
Five MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY, US
- Contact:Graduate Enrollment and Admissions
NYU-Poly’s unique master’s program in Organizational Behavior is designed for those individuals who are eager to acquire or update the knowledge and skills that will help manage the workplace of the future. Be one of the first to learn about new cutting-edge areas in HR, including Human Capital Engineering and People Analytics, by attending this information session and mixer.
Here you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and mingle with recent graduates, current students and faculty from the Department of Technology Management and Innovation
- Ask questions about NYU-Poly and the application process for part-time and full-time enrollment
- Receive a $75 application fee waiver (for those attendees who have not yet applied to NYU-Poly)
We invite you to visit and get to know the unique atmosphere created by the talented and successful people that make up this phenomenal community. Come see NYU-Poly in action and learn about our cutting-edge Organizational Behavior program. RSVP using the form below.