Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm EDT
Inno/Vention, the semester-long competition at NYU-Poly is closing off with DemoDay next Thursday.
Eight hardware and software startups -- everything from urban farming systems to social ventures to 3D circuit printers to medical products -- will pitch and demo.
An all-star VC panel with the likes of Frank Rimalovski from NYU, Fred Wilson from Union Square Ventures, as well as IP gurus will convene to select top two teams to be seeded to the NYU Summer LaunchPad.
Come watch the top Poly startups launch on DemoDay, Thursday April 25th in NYU-Poly's Pfizer Auditorium.
- Ex-Vivo Dynamics
- Ringing Finger
- 6 Degrees
- Bot Factory
- Eden Works
- Frank Rimalovski, NYU Entrepreneurial Institute
- Fred Wilson, Union Square Ventures
- Rob Steward, Chief Counsel of Intellectual Property at NYSE Euronext
- John DiMatteo, IP and Partner at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- David Lefer, Industry professor at NYU-Poly
5-5:45 PM Reception
6-6:20 PM Opening remarks
6:30-7:45 PM Team pitches and demos
8:00PM Winner announced
Register here: http://innovention-demoday.eventbrite.com/