Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 10:00am - 12:30pm EDT
The Center for Faculty Innovations in Teaching and Learning (FITL) is hosting NYU-Poly's 2013 Teaching Technology Demo Fest!
Join NYU-Poly faculty as they demonstrate the teaching tools they use, and try them out yourself. Representatives from Smarter Systems, an educational solutions firm, will be showcasing the SMART Podium and SMART Board interactive displays.
Coffee, tea, and light snacks will be served.
10am - 11:30am | LC 433: Faculty Presentations
- Introduction to Demo Fest
- Online Testing with Blackboard – Andrew Bates, CUE
- Student Response System: Problem Solving Approach/Peer Instruction – John Di Bartolo, PH
- Eno Interactive Board - Digitizing and Storing Lecture Content – Daniel Katz-Braunschweig, CSE
11:30am - 12:30pm | LC 400: SMART Technologies Showcase
- Introduction to Showcase
- SMART Technologies Education Solutions
- Try-It-Yourself period and Closing
To sign up for this event, please first log in to the NYU-Poly website using the "Log In" link in the bottom right-hand corner of this page, then complete the form below. Please RSVP by Friday, April 19th.