Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:30am EDT - Friday, March 29, 2013 - 4:00pm EDT
- Location:Six MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY, US
- Contact:Undergraduate Admissions Office
In an effort to give students the opportunity to discover what life will be like as a student at NYU-Poly, we are inviting you to participate in an overnight experience the same night as our Scholars Dinner – an exclusive event to honor the Class of 2017 scholarship recipients on Thursday, March 28th, 2013.
After dinner, overnight guests may participate in an event at our Othmer Residence Hall and spend the night in one of our adjacent hotels accompanied by a chaperone. On Friday morning you will have the opportunity to sit in on a class and meet with an admissions counselor.
If NYU-Poly is your top choice and you have not yet visited the campus, we encourage you to register for one of our overnight programs. Space is limited to ten participants, so please register early using the form below.
- All food and overnight accommodations will be covered by NYU-Poly and you may also be eligible for reimbursement for the student’s travel - up to $200.
- An NYU-Poly staff member will act as chaperone and will conduct a check-in at 11pm on Thursday evening. The chaperone’s contact information will be provided in case of an emergency.
- If your parents are traveling with you we will be happy to assist them with referrals to discounted hotel rooms as well as arrange a meeting with admissions and financial aid counselors while in New York City. Please note: we are not able to cover their expenses.