Sunday, March 3, 2013 - Sunday, April 14, 2013
- Location:Six MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY, US
- Contact:Undergraduate Admissions Office
In an effort to showcase why Forbes Magazine has recognized NYU-Poly as “One of the Best Colleges for Women and Minorities in STEM” we are inviting you to attend our overnight program. Here you will discover what life will be like as a student and why female engineering students thrive at NYU-Poly.
After arriving on campus on Sunday, you will participate in an exciting event at our Othmer Residence Hall and spend the night in one of our adjacent hotels accompanied by a chaperone. On Monday morning you will shadow a student, sit in on a class and meet with an admissions counselor.
If NYU-Poly is your top choice and you have not yet visited the campus, we encourage you to register for one of our overnight programs. Space is limited to ten participants per weekend, so please register early using the form below.
- All food and overnight accommodations will be covered by NYU-Poly and you will also be eligible for a travel voucher for up to $200.
- An NYU-Poly staff member will act as chaperone and will conduct a check-in at 11pm on Sunday evening. The chaperone’s contact information will be provided in case of an emergency.
- If your parents are traveling with you we will be happy to assist them with referrals to discounted hotel rooms as well as arrange a meeting with admissions and financial aid counselors while in New York City. Please note: we are not able to cover their expenses.