Thursday, November 8, 2012 - 3:30pm EST
- Contact:Undergraduate Admissions Office
For those students who are currently registered, or interested in registering, for the 2013 TCS Essay Competition the Department of Technology, Culture and Society will be hosting an informational webinar on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
This webinar is designed to:
- Answer any questions you may have about the competition
- Provide you tips for a successful experience
- Outline contest responsibilities
To join the session, please click on the link below within 30 minutes of the specified time.
- Click here to join the Blackboard Collaborate session (You can access this link up to 30 minutes before the meeting starts).
- To invite others to join the session, e-mail the following link: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2011551&password=M.A57E97936F9EF9A94B2CBBD386318E
- To view the hardware and software pre-requisites for Blackboard Collaborate please visit: support.blackboardcollaborate.com.
If you are experiencing difficulty logging in or you do not have access to a computer, you can call and listen in on the session using the following dial-in information:
Dial-in number: (718) 260-3549
PIN code : 164973