Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm EDT
- Location:55 Broad Street, New York, NY, US
- Contact:Graduate Center
NYU-Poly’s intensive master’s program in Financial Engineering fuses modern financial theory with its practical applications to prepare you to thrive in today's economy. Take advantage of this career-advancing opportunity and attend this information session.
The Master of Science program in Financial Engineering delivers an advanced education in quantitative finance. As a student, you will benefit from:
- A faculty that features leading theoretical and experienced academic minds—both widely published and with extensive practical experience in the financial industry.
- A curriculum that bridges the gap between financial models, theories and their real-world implications.
- A Wall Street campus that positions you in the very center of the financial world—New York City.
- Focused tracks in Actuarial Science, Computational Finance, Financial Information Services and Technology, Financial Markets and Corporate Finance.
RSVP below to learn more.