Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 6:00pm - 9:00pm EDT
- Location:NYU Paulson Auditorium
Tisch Hall, 44 W 4th S, New York, NY
An NYU Himelberg Speaker Series Event
About Eric Ries
- His company, IMVU, makes revenue of $40M a year
- He's a BusinessWeek "Best Young Entrepreneur in Tech"
- He's an Entrepreneur In Residence at Harvard Business School
- He's the creator of the Lean Startup methodology, this decade's most significant new paradigm around entrepreneurship
Professor Adam Penenberg is a Faculty Advisor to Tech@NYU and an investigative journalist whose work has appeared in The New York Times, Forbes, Wired, [Inside], Playboy and Mother Jones. A former Senior Editor at Forbes and reporter for Forbes.com, Penenberg garnered national attention in 1998 for unmasking serial fabricator Stephen Glass of The New Republic — portrayed in the film Shattered Glass.
Startup Demo Competition | Apply
Three NYC startups will be chosen to give a product demo & pitch to Eric Ries for feedback and a chance to win prizes.
The winner will be given free tickets to San Francisco Lean Startup Machine ($500 value each up to 3 tickets) from May 18th - 22 and a chance to get on stage during the the 2011 Startup Lessons Learned Conference May 23.