Monday, September 27, 2010 - 12:00pm - 1:00pm EDT
- Location:Rogers Hall, Regna Lounge
Six MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY
i2e Campus Transformation effectively was jumpstarted with Project 2010, the renovation of the Rogers Hall cafeteria and corridor over the summer months. We’d like to mark the official opening of Project 2010, share more about what’s coming next, and gather valuable input from the NYU-Poly community as plans for our campus transformation continue to take shape. Please join us on Monday, September 27th at Noon in the Regna Student Lounge. Immediately following the Town Hall, a Project 2010 Grand Opening Celebration, featuring cake and coffee, will take place at the Rogers Hall café.
i2e Campus Transformation Update
- Project 2010 has set the stage for more significant enhancements to come. Learn more about Project 2010’s key design elements and innovative features that embody the tenets of i2e.
- A comprehensive facilities assessment, completed over the summer, has presented a number of opportunities for transforming our campus.
What’s To Come
- The next wave of possible campus transformation projects are in the pipeline, and more will be shared about near-term initiatives.
- NYU-Poly’s academic plan and the comprehensive facilities assessment, both completed over the summer, are driving the next phase of the capital planning process.
Town Hall attendees will be entered into a raffle drawing for a chance to win an iPad, an iPod Touch (2 will be awarded), or a $25 iTunes gift certificate (two will be awarded). You must be present to enter and win.
Submit a Question
To submit a question for the Town Hall, please email your query to email@example.com. Please note that time constraints may mean that all questions cannot be addressed.