Tuesday, April 6, 2010 - 1:00pm EDT - Thursday, April 8, 2010 - 9:00pm EDT
- Location:Beijing,China World Hotel - Shanghai, Hauating Hotel - Nanjing, Jinling Hotel, Xi'an, Golden Flower Hotel - Guangzhou, Grand Hyatt Hotel, China
Come learn about one of New York City's most comprehensive schools of engineering, applied science, and technology management. Here in New York City, people from all over the world come together to share their unique perspectives, inspire each other, and create new and bigger ideas.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Finance and Risk Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Technology Management
- Industrial Engineering
|Beijing||April 3||1pm-3pm||China World Hotel|
|Shanghai||April 4||1pm-3pm||Hauating Hotel|
|Nanjing||April 6||6pm-8pm||Jinling Hotel|
|Xi'an||April 7||7pm-9pm||Golden Flower Hotel|
|Guangzhou||April 8||7pm-9pm||Grand Hyatt Hotel|
Please complete the signup form below if you are planning to attend one of the China Tour seminars.
We have created a need-based program for newly admitted students who would like to attend one of the China Tour seminars but do not live in one of the tour locations.
- Amount: Depending on the distance of travel, you will receive one travel voucher for an amount of $30 USD, $60 USD, or $90 USD to offset your travel costs.
- Obtaining the Voucher: Please complete the Travel Voucher section of the signup form below.
- Proof of Travel: You will also need to show proof of travel, e.g., bus, train, or airplane receipts, at the seminar to obtain your voucher.