Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 10:30am - 3:30pm EDT
- Location:Jacobs Academic Building, Gymnasium
Six MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY, US
- Contact:Herb Scheftel
This event opens doors for NYU-Poly students and alumni seeking internship and job opportunities, as well as professional development. To prepare for this important opportunity, you're encouraged to:
- Research each company you plan to visit;
- Create your 30 to 60 second introduction that conveys to the recruiter your interests, personality, achievements, and abilities;
- Bring plenty of resumes; and
- Be prepared to interview with a company representative.
If you're an employer interested in participating at the Career Fair, you can register here.
Participanting Companies Include
Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation
Bovis Lend Lease LMB, Inc.
D\'Onofrio General Contractors Corp.
Entergy Services, Inc.
FactSet Research Systems Inc.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
General Dynamics Electric Boat
Hamilton Sundstrand - A United Technologies Comp.
Judlau Contracting, Inc.
L-3 Communication Systems – East
Mega Contracting Inc.
MTA NYC Transit
Northrop Grumman Corporation
NYC Department of Transportation
NYPD Cadet Corps
NYS Department of Transportation
PERI Software Solutions
Sam Schwartz Engineering
The Port Authority of NY & NJ
Time Warner Cable
Turner Construction Company
U.S.Army Corps of Engineers, New York District
UPS Information Services
Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.