NYU-Poly, in collaboration with Goldman Sachs, provides employees with Master’s degrees in Cyber Security.
Criteria for participation in this program:
- Current work in a cyber, information assurance or information security capacity at Goldman Sachs
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, science, or engineering with minimum GPA of 3.0. Applicants with degrees in other fields are considered individually for admission.
- Students must have knowledge of mathematics through calculus and a working knowledge of a high level programming language (preferably C++) and of data structures.
General Requirements for participation in this program:
- Currently work at Goldman Sachs and nominated to participate in cohort program.
- Identified by Goldman Sachs as a candidate for cohort program
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution involving a minimum of 4 years of full-time study
- Have achieved a cumulative average of “B” (GPA of 3.0/4.0) in your major
- Provide Official Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate degrees)
- GRE scores may be required
International applicants must:
- Apply for full-time status
- Have completed the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree prior to enrollment (evaluation of international degrees with less than 4 years of study must be submitted)
- TOEFL score of 80 or above
- Complete and notarize a Certificate of Finance accompanied by bank statements (a copy of this form is located the application)
- GRE Scores
How to Apply:
Goldman Sachs Point of Contact:
Sandra Milano, Technology- Risk Operating Officer
Lisa Bellantuono, Program Coordinator
Tuition Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts or scholarships.