CSAW - CyberSecurity Competition 2012
- Ang Cui, Columbia University: Killing the Myth of Cisco IOS Diversity: Recent Advances in Reliable Shellcode Design
- Timothy Vidas, Carnegie Mellon University: Towards a General Collection Methodology for Android Devices
- Jeyavijayan Rajendran, NYU-Poly: Processor Encryption: Towards More Secure and Reliable Processors
- Napa Sae-Bae, NYU-Poly: Biometric-Rich Gestures: A Novel Approach to Authentication on Multi-touch Devices
- "Towards a General Collection Methodology for Android Devices"
Timothy Vidas, Carnegie Mellon University
- "Measuring and Analyzing Search-Redirection Attacks in the Illicit Online Prescription Drug Trade"
Leontiadis Nektarios, Carnegie Mellon University, Wesley College
- "Botnet Traffic Detection"
Chen Lu, Clemson University
- "Detecting Traffic Snooping in Tor Using Decoys"
Sambuddho Chakravarty, Columbia University
- "Killing the Myth of Cisco IOS Diversity:Recent Advances in Reliable Shellcode Design"
Ang Cui, Columbia University
- "USBSec: A Defense to the Ghost in Your Pocket"
Wang Zhaohui, George Mason University
- "Digging up Social Structures from Documents on the Web"
Eleni Gessiou, Institute of Computer Science Foundation for Research and Technology
- "Beyond Dynamic Integrity Checking"
Kanuparthi Arun Karthik, NYU Poly
- "Biometric-Rich Gestures: A Novel Approach to Authentication on Multi-touch Devices"
Napa Sae-Bae, NYU Poly
- "Efficient Sensor Fingerprint Matching Through Fingerprint Quantization"
Sevinc Bayram, NYU Poly
- "Estimating Age Privacy Leakage in Online Social Networks"
Ratan Dey, NYU Poly
- "Processor Encryption: Towards More Secure and Reliable Processors"
Jeyavijayan Rajendran, NYU Poly
- "Detecting Algorithmically Generated Malicious Domain Names"
Sandeep Yadav, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Texas A&M University
- "Static Detection of Access Control Vulnerabilities in Web Applications"
Fangqi Sun, Liang Xu, University of California, Davis
- "Semantic Based Policy Management for Cloud Computing Environment"
Takabi Hassan, University of Pittsburgh, School of Information Sciences