In order to hold an event at NYU-Poly you must be affiliated as a staff member, faculty member, or student group member. If you do not fall into one of these categories you must have an NYU-Poly event sponsor. An event sponsor is a person who is affiliated with NYU-Poly (as staff, faculty, or student group) and is willing to book a venue and take care of other services on your behalf. They will be responsible for any changes or conflicts that may arise.
If you have questions, contact the Asst. Director of Special Events, Jason Wiker, at email@example.com or 718.260.3853.
Helpful Steps to Hold an Event at NYU-Poly
Booking a venue (an NYU-Poly event sponsor must book the venue)
1) Go on 25Live for booking Pfizer Auditorium, LC400, LC433, Private Dining Room & the Confrence Rooms of 15 MetroTech Center. Although an account is required to make reservations, faculty and staff can view the calendar showing reserved events.
2) Contact the Registrar’s Office for booking classroom space
1) To submit event digital signage for NYU-Poly E-board display
2) To put an event on the NYU-Poly event calendar and setup an event on the NYU-Poly website
For all questions and policies regarding Marketing & Communications, including Press & Marketing support, email, and creative services, please visit: poly.edu/communications. You can also find NYU-Poly logos and a style guide here.
3) If appropriate, consider listing your event on other local event calendars
1) To request audio visual and media support for an event, open a new ticket and fill in the form
2) To book on campus dining through Lackmann Dining Services for an event
3) To notify Facilities and Security of special needs or large events