Resources for On-Site and Virtual Tenants
- Secure office access 24/7 (on-site tenants)
- Furnished private office space (on-site tenants)
- Receptionist to meet and greet visitors
- Shared administrative services
- 2 conference rooms with state-of-the-art media equipment
- Classroom to accomodate large groups
- Collaborative project management software
- Standard office resources: high-speed Internet, phone, mail, fax, printers, copiers
Costs to On-Site Tenants
Companies based on NYU-Poly IP
Space and services will be arranged at low- or no-cost (a license agreement must be in place).
Companies NOT based on NYU-Poly IP
Space and services are at the below market price of $400 per month.
A company may opt to give NYU-Poly equity into its company in exchange for space and services at no additional cost. In this case, NYU-Poly will not interfere with the management of the company.
Costs to Virtual Tenants
Virtual tenants are charged $200 per month along with a $10 per day charge. They are also charged a minimal overhead charge to hire NYU-Poly student interns on an hourly basis.