Faculty Engineers in Residence at the NYU-Poly Incubators
NYU-Poly's Faculty Engineers in Residence (EIR) are faculty members who bring their entrepreneurial experience to teaching and research. The Faculty EIR will work to:
- Advise students on how to promote the values of i2e, and act as mentors to young participants at the incubators;
- Assist resident companies at the incubators where there is affinity with the fellow's academic work or entrepeneurial experience;
- Offer periodic lectures at the incubators abour their own entrepeneurial experiences;
- Invite colleagues and visitors to the inclubators for lectures and discussion;
- Give feedback on activities of the student entrepeneurship club (EIA);
- Serve as mentors to student teams involved in NYU's student entrepeneur competitions and help find appropriate faculty mentors for the various Poly teams.