Resources for On-Site and Virtual Tenants
- Secure office access 24/7 with Keys (on-site tenants)
- Shared administrative services
- 1 conference room with state-of-the-art media equipment
- 1 large event space room with state-of-the-art media equipment for large groups
- Collaborative project management software and room scheduling software
- Standard office resources: high-speed Internet, phone, mail, printer, copier
- Whiteboard Paint walls for brainstorming
- Kitchen and Breakout Space
Costs to On-Site Tenants
Space and services are at the below market price of $400 per month per workstation.
Companies based on NYU-Poly IP and NYU IP
Space and services will be arranged at low- or no-cost (a license agreement must be in place).
A company may opt to give NYU-Poly equity into its company in exchange for space and services at no additional cost. In this case, NYU-Poly will not interfere with the management of the company.
Costs to Virtual Tenants
Virtual tenants are charged $200 per month along with a $10 per day charge. They are also charged a minimal overhead charge to hire NYU-Poly student interns on an hourly basis.