NYU CareerNet is our online recruitment system, where you can create a free account and post jobs and internships. You can also request resume books and register to do on-campus interviews, company presentations, and attend career fairs all through this system.
To register for an employer account:
- Click on Register on the NYU CareerNet login page.
- Complete the Employer Registration profile template and submit.
- Once your Employer Registration information has been approved (within 24 hours), you will receive a password via email.
To post a job or internship to NYU CareerNet (no fees):
- Log in by entering your email address as your username and enter the password you were sent via email on the NYU CareerNet login page.
- To post your job or internship to NYU for free, click on "Create Job Posting" under Shortcuts
- Complete the job posting template.
- Your position will be available to NYU students and alumni within 24 hours on NYU CareerNet, a password protected, on-line database of jobs and internships.
Please be aware that there is also the option to create a "Multi-School Posting" through NACElink. There is a fee associated with this service. Please refer any questions about these postings to NACElink directly.