Request a Resume Book:
To complement your recruiting strategies, you can request access to an electronic book of resumes of graduates seeking full-time employment. In order to view and obtain the resumes from the Resume Book Collection, you will need to have access to an NYU CareerNet account.
- Log in to your NYU CareerNet account and select the Resume Book tab. There you will be able to select the Resume Book you would like to view.
- Click the "+" sign next to the students names. This will select all the students.
- You can then "Generate Book".
- Once the book is generated, select the Publications tab. This will display a PDF file of the Resume Book for you to download.
Resume Book Categories:
- Arts & Entertainment
- Computer Science, Information Systems and Math
- Financial Services
- Health & Science
- Hospitality & Sports Management
- Human & Social Services
- Investment Banking
- Management & Consulting
- Real Estate
- Social Science
Students who have submitted their resume to each book have indicated an interest in the specific field. If you find a number of candidates you would like to interview, please contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com to coordinate an on-campus interview schedule.