The On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) program is one of the best tools to reach talented NYU-Poly candidates. It allows employers the opportunity to hold presentation sessions and conduct interviews on-campus for full-time positions in the Fall and Spring semesters and paid summer internships during the Spring semesters.
Schedule On-Campus Interviews
You have the option of selecting a Full Interview Schedule, Resume Collect, or Room Only Reservation
- Login to NYU CareerNet and select "Create New OCR Schedule Request". We will do our best to accommodate your requests and process your schedule.
- Attach Your Position. Remember to choose your position requirements (GPA, major, degree, etc.).
- Position is Released. Students will begin applying to your position.
- Select Your Applicants. You will receive an alert once the resume submission date is finished. Students will then sign up for time slots.
Conduct an Employer Presentation
- Login to NYU CareerNet and select "Request New Information Session".
- We will do our best to secure space on the date your request. You will receive a confirmation once your request has been processed.
Please review the additional information below and reach out to our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.