The On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) program is one of the best tools to reach talented the School of Engineering candidates. It allows employers the opportunity to hold presentation sessions and conduct interviews on-campus for full-time positions in the Fall and Spring semesters and paid summer internships during the Spring semesters.
Schedule On-Campus Interviews
You have the option of selecting a Full Interview Schedule, Resume Collect, or Room Only Reservation
- Login to NYU CareerNet and select "Create New OCR Schedule Request". We will do our best to accommodate your requests and process your schedule.
- Attach Your Position. Remember to choose your position requirements (GPA, major, degree, etc.).
- Position is Released. Students will begin applying to your position.
- Select Your Applicants. You will receive an alert once the resume submission date is finished. Students will then sign up for time slots.
- Login to NYU CareerNet and select "Request New Information Session".
- We will do our best to secure space on the date your request. You will receive a confirmation once your request has been processed.