It's exciting that you're considering becoming a member of the Student Alumni Association (SAA). As an NYU-Poly student, you're part of a group of over 3,300 students studying in Brooklyn. But when you graduate, you become part of a group of over 33,000 men and women across the globe. The NYU-Poly Office of Alumni Relations understands how important it is for everyone from recent graduates to alumni celebrating their 50th Reunion from college to stay connected. By joining the SAA, you will be ahead of the game by forming relationships with alumni who have worked in the field you are majoring in (or thinking about majoring in) for years. Becoming a member of the SAA connects you with people who will help you not only find a job, but build a successful career.
As part of the SAA you will...
- build career contacts and network with NYU-Poly alumni at Student & Alumni Networking Nights.
- meet potential alumni mentors in your field of study at Educational Department Student & Alumni Mixers.
- represent NYU-Poly and your major by being a tour guide at Back to School Day and Alumni Weekend.
- learn firsthand what it takes to be successful in your career when you attend a Dinner with Alumni gathering.
- be a leader on campus, developing new events and services that will improve the NYU-Poly student experience.
To apply, fill out this form and an Office of Alumni Relations staff member will contact you.