An individual requesting permission to register as a non-degree student is assigned a special student status. Included in this status are individuals who want to take courses for professional advancement or personal development, or individuals from other universities wishing to transfer credit back to their university, but who do not want to earn a degree.
Visiting Student Application Due
|Summer 2013||Wednesday, May 1, 2013|
|Fall 2013||Friday, August 30, 2013|
|Spring 2014||Friday, January 24, 2014|
The following information details the requirements and terms for the NYU-Poly visiting student. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria or have questions about whether or not you may still participate, please contact a graduate enrollment counselor at 718.260.3182 or email@example.com.
Visiting student terms and requirements
- For admission consideration visiting students must provide:
- Transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate work
- Photo Identification Card
- Visiting students are granted a nine credit hour maximum total (generally 3 courses), and may take up to six credit hours maximum per semester.
- Please be advised: When registering for an NYU-Poly course, you assume all associated tuition and fee liabilities. Please click here to view tuition and fees.
- Course availability varies by semester and registration priority is given to NYU-Poly degree-seeking students.