Here you will find everything you need to get started on your application, which you can complete online.
To be eligible for admission as a graduate student, you must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution involving a minimum of 4 years of full-time study
- Have achieved a cumulative average of “B” (GPA of 3.0/4.0) in your major
Attention will be given to the listing of schools by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), the American Chemical Society (ACS), the Computer Science Accreditation Board (CSAB), and by the various regional accrediting associations.
If you wish to enter a graduate field of study different from the undergraduate field in which you earned your bachelor’s degree, you must anticipate the possibility of taking prerequisite courses for which graduate credit may not be given.
NOTE: GRE scores are now required for all applicants to all full-time programs (both Master's and PhD programs).
|Spring 2014||Fall 2014||Spring 2015||Fall 2015|
|Applicants to Full-Time Master's degree programs||Nov 1, 2013||Mar 1, 2014||Nov 1, 2014||Mar 1, 2015|
|Applicants to Part-Time Master's degree programs||Dec 1, 2013||Jun 30, 2014||Dec 1, 2014||Jun 15, 2015|
|Applicants to Doctoral degree programs||Nov 1, 2013||Jan 15th, 2014||Nov 1, 2014||Dec 15, 2014|
Notes: Applications received after the above deadlines will be reviewed on a space-available basis. Applications are not accepted for Summer or Winter sessions.
Required forms and detailed descriptions for items in this list are in the online application.
- Online aplication (including $75 application fee)
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum of 2)
- Personal Statement
- Resumé / C.V.
- GRE Scores (required for applicants to all Full-Time programs and some Part-Time programs) (School code: 2668)
- GMAT Scores (May be submitted instead of GRE for certain Technology Management programs only) (School code: 2668)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (For international applicants only) (School code: 2668)
- Certification of Finances (For international applicants only; sent after admission)