Click on a scholarship’s title to find application deadlines, full eligibility criteria, and additional information provided on the scholarship’s website.
This award is based on your academic performance, extracurricular activities, and an essay. Applicants must:
- Be full- time undergraduate and graduate students who will be enrolled in the next academic year (fall term) in a degree program related to cost management/ cost engineering
- Be attending an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada
- Be full- time undergraduate students pursuing post- secondary study
- Submit a 750- word essay answering the question, "What does the phrase 'The American Dream' mean to you and how do you embody “The American Dream”?
- Submit a 500- word personal statement, two letters of recommendation, and a copy of their academic transcript
- Be formally accepted at a college or university
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis (12 credits or more per semester) , or on a part-time basis (11 or less credits per semester)
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA or greater
What does being a good citizen mean to you? Have you demonstrated volunteerism, responsibility and leadership in your community? Do you plan to continue to make a difference during your college years and beyond? Tell us what you do and how much time you dedicate to helping others in your community and you could win one of 40 TruFit Good Citizen Scholarships™.*
- Be female sophomore, junior, or senior students
- Be enrolled in engineering or a technical science program approved by Alpha Omega Epsilon or enrolled at a college/university with an ABET accredited program
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Funded by The New York Community Trust. Applicants must:
- Be full-time undergraduates of Armenian descent who are or will be enrolled at colleges in the U.S.
- Reside in NY, NJ, or CT; applicants need not be U.S. citizens
- Demonstrate financial need, academic ability, and commitment to the Armenian community and culture
- Be of Armenian descent
- Demonstrate financial need
- Provide service to the community by involvement in Armenian organizations and/or activities
- Be full-time students of undergraduate studies with a minimum of 3.0 GPA attending a college or university in the United States