1854 Senior Legacy
The 1854 Senior Legacy campaign is a way for graduating students to give back to their fellow students while continuing a meaningful tradition that benefits the entire Institute. Named in recognition of NYU-Poly’s founding year, the campaign is a collective gift from the senior class that benefits areas of the school as determined by a committee of students.
Why give to the Senior Legacy?
There are many reasons to give to the 1854 Senior Legacy campaign. Below are just a few:
- The cost of tuition at NYU-Poly only covers about 40% of the actual expenses for educating each student. Donations from our alumni cover a significant portion of the remaining expenses.
- You loved your experience as a student at NYU-Poly and want to offer the same and even more opportunities to future students.
- The percentage of new graduates and all alumni who donate to the Institute has a direct impact on Poly’s U.S. News and World Report ranking.
- If you make a gift at the $250 level, you become a member of the Young Alumni Leadership Circle (YALC) a robust network of recent graduates across all of the schools of NYU. As a member, you will receive invitations to a variety of exclusive networking and social events.
- Making your first gift to NYU-Poly often leads to unique opportunities to get involved with the Polytechnic Institute Alumni Association (PIAA). By joining Poly’s family of donors, you will be part of an illustrious group of alumni leaders who act as mentors and advisors for both alumni and students.
Bottom line, making your gift to the 1854 Senior Legacy campaign is a great way to stay involved with NYU-Poly! To make your mark, please visit our ways to give page.