Bugliarello Society ($100,000 and up)
The support of Bugliarello Society members is seen throughout the Institute. Members, who make annual gifts of $100,000 and above, are true philanthropic leaders of the Institute.
- All of the benefits of the Chairman's Circle
- Interactive tour of NYU-Poly laboratories lead by a faculty member
- Special cocktail reception with NYU-Poly President, Jerry Hultin at the Hultin's home
Chairman's Circle ($25,000 to $99,999)
Chairman's Circle members are recognized for their leadership gifts of $25,000 to $99,999 which fund essential upgrades throughout NYU-Poly's facilities at MetroTech and beyond.
- All of the benefits of the Jacobs Entrepreneurial Council
- Invitation to Chevalier Society Induction Ceremony
Jacobs Entrepreneurial Council ($10,000 to $24,999)
Gifts made at the Jacobs Entrepreneurial Council level ensure that NYU-Poly’s students continue to have opportunities to apply their ideas, bringing what was once merely a concept to life.
- All of the benefits of the President's Circle
- Tour of NYU-Poly incubators
- Reserved VIP seating at the annual Lynford Lecture
President’s Circle ($5,000 to $9,999)
President’s Circle members recognize donors who make annual gifts between $5,000 and $9,999. Member contributions keep the Institute financially strong and, in conjunction with the president’s leadership, enable NYU-Poly to set and attain new levels of excellence.
- All of the benefits of the Innovator's Circle
- Invitation to annual President's reception
- Invitation to Inno/Vention activities
Innovator’s Circle ($2,500 to $4,999)
The importance of innovation has long been a focus of NYU-Poly’s academic curriculum, and members of the Innovator’s Circle recognize its growing value as we respond to 21st-century needs.
- All of the benefits of the Blue Jay Club
- Invitation to NYU's Speaker on the Square
- Audit class for free (with permission of the Professor and the Office of Admissions)
Blue Jay Club ($500 to $2,499)
A nod to NYU-Poly’s beloved mascot, the Blue Jay Club recognizes donors at the $500 to $2,499 level. Blue Jay Club gifts allow NYU-Poly to continue to provide a challenging, comprehensive education both in and out of the classroom.
- Complimentary admission to President's Luncheon at NYU Alumni Day
- Name recognition in honor roll of donors (online and print)
Samuel B. Duryea Society
The Samuel B. Duryea Society recognizes individuals who have named NYU-Poly as a beneficiary in their wills, trusts, retirement accounts, and life insurance policies. It was created in the spring of 1990, and was named after Samuel Bowne Duryea (1845–1892), a former Poly student who was the first to make a bequest to the Institute in 1885. Samuel was a resident of Brooklyn, NY and was the son of General Harmanus B. Duryea. Mr. Duryea’s fortune at the time of his death was valued at over $5,000,000 – most of which was left to Poly.
For more nformation about planned gifts or joining the Samuel B. Duryea Society, click here.